BASIC RATE SCHEDULE
> Please note prices and services are subject to change. This list is only a general guideline.
We think it’s important for you to know what to expect in the way of fees at Humane Veterinary Hospitals. Below is a listing of common services and procedures and their costs to you. As always, prices may be subject to change and may vary from case to case. Never hesitate to ask our staff to provide you with an estimate prior to scheduling an appointment or receiving service.
COMMON PROCEDURES AND SERVICES
- Wellness $60
- Problem visit $69
- Pre-op exam $64
- DA2PP ( canine distemper combination) $30
- Canine Rabies $30
- FVRCP (feline distemper combination) $30
- Purevax feline Rabies $40
- Fecal $44
- 4 DX ( canine heartworm, lyme, erlichia, anaplasma) $43
- FeLV/ FIV ( feline leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus) $40
- All surgeries require a Pre-op exam $64
- Feline Spay $226
- Feline Neuter $120
- Canine Spay starting at $287 (price depends on weight and age of dog)
- Canine Neuter starting at $209 (price depends on age and weight of dog)
- Professional Dental Cleaning with dental x-rays starting at $450
Microchips are always FREE with a scheduled exam!
>> Click here to learn more about the benefits of Microchip Identification for your pet.
SLIDING SCALE, REDUCED COST SERVICES, AND PAYMENT PLANS*
Senator Edward Kennedy said in 1980, “Let us resolve that the state of a family’s health shall never depend on the size of a family’s wealth.” Neither should the state of your pet’s health.
For those requiring a little extra assistance, Humane Veterinary Hospitals have several ways to help. We offer a standardized sliding scale fee structure based on need. This provides a 20% reduction in the costs of most veterinary services. Our hope is that we can help people keep their pets happy and happy where they belong- at home.
HVH also offers everyday 10% discounts to select groups such as seniors, active and veteran military, teachers, government workers, and more. Non-profit animal welfare groups may also be eligible for a 20% discount.
For those facing unexpected non-wellness veterinary expenses, standardized payment plan options are also available to all clients.
Ask about any of these services and discounts when you make your appointment!
* Some services and items may be excluded from these discounts and some discounts may vary.
* Some products are offered at low cost and are not discounted further.